These darling DIY snow globe place cards are a super easy craft that makes such a statement for your holiday table. They’re a sweet, functional, and a wonderful gift for guests to take home after the festivities. Even though snow globes are usually resolved for children, adults will get just as much joy out of them.
Giving your guests a specific place to sit at the table puts everyone at ease. Plus, it’s the little touches that make all the difference. Show your guests you care and take a few moments to make a little something special like these snow globe place cards. They’ll be impressed by your hospitality and your table will look festive too!
You will need:
– Hot Glue Gun
– 2. 5″ ball jar
– Small toy deer, rabbit, or christmas tree
– Faux snow
– 1/2 inch silk ribbon
– Stickers (these are from Michaels)
1. Cut a 3 inch piece of ribbon, attach the sticker, and write the name of your guest
2. Attach the ribbon banner to the tree or toy animal with a dot of hot glue
3. Remove the lid of the jar, pull the lid apart, and add a little glue to the inside of the outer rim. Glue the round part of the lid to the rim.
4. Place a dime size round of hot glue on the inside of the lid, and attach tree or toy.
5. Place about 1″ depth of the faux snow into the jar.
6. Once the glue has solidified, twist the top onto the jar.
7. Flip the jar and place the jar lid side down on the table. You can shake the snow into place.
Voila your placecard/takeaway gift is done!
Let me know how it goes! xxAll celebration christmas gifts Christmas Holiday Decor Decor dinner party DIY DIY decor DIY Holdiay crafts Entertaining Holiday Holiday Decor Holiday Entertaining holiday guide Holidays kids kids decor Uncategorized : Tags: annette joseph, decor, DIY, entertaining, family, friends, holiday crafts, holidays, kids crafts, picture perfect parties