Hi Everyone! It’s Nicole, Annette’s web-manager and friend. Today, I’m bringing you an epic Father’s Day gift guide. One of the things that I hear time and time again is how difficult it is to buy gifts for men. Since Father’s Day is right around the corner, I thought I’d help you guys out. Here are just a few fabulous gifts for the dad, dad-to-be, or granddad in your life:
1. The August Diet Print: Old Try is one of my favorite under-the-radar places to find unique prints. This one, an homage to The Masters at August National, is sure to keep a smile on Dad’s face.
2. Sid Mashburn Low Top Slip-Ons: Slip-ons are essentially synonymous with summer. These from Sid Mashburn are a great price point and are so stylish.
3. Men and Style: Speaking of style, if you’re gifting something to the stylish man in your life, look no further than Men and Style which covers history of men’s style through essays and interviews.
4. Wood Coasters: Give your dapper dad these wooden plaid coasters for his man cave. They come as a set of 12 which means there’s enough to go around at the poker table.
5. Crosley Turn Table: If your dad has a collection of old records collecting dust somewhere, this turn-table is exactly what he needs. Give those dusty records their groove back!
All celebration Gift Guide gifts my picks Shopping Uncategorized
: Tags: annette joseph
, father's day gifts
, fathers day
, gift guide