As most of you know, our next workshop is coming up quickly and will be happening in June. What you might not know, is that I am off to Italy in just a few short days. I am going to do some more house hunting, research for future workshops, take my own workshop (yes, I like to learn, too), and prepare for our Italy workshop. Lots to do!
When I travel to Italy for the summer, I concentrate on packing items that are comfortable and chic, but still very practical. I wanted to share some of my favorite things to pack for Italy to inspire some of my workshop attendees (yipee!) and to inspire you to think about your own travel wardrobes.
What I pack for Italy:
- Leather sandals – can’t leave home without sandals for the summer
- Ruffle sleeve top – perfect for lunches by the sea
- Cross-body bag
- Casual dress
- Chuck Taylors (a classic!) – for touring, lounging, or teaching
- Chic dress
- Close-toed clogs – for navigating cobblestone and other interesting Italian terrain
- White jeans – no description required; they’re a summer staple
- Breezy dress – can be dressed up or down
- Backpack – for camera supplies and beyond
What are your must-have items when traveling in the summer? I’d love to hear what your must-packs are!behind the scenes Closet Organization great bags italian riviera italy my picks Travel : Tags: Behind the Scenes, italian riviera, italy, organization, pack for italy, packing, packing list, suitcase, tips and tricks, travel, what i pack