I first created this easy DIY project a few years ago when I was asked to participate in the Home Depot Holiday Style Challenge, and it’s still one of my favorite projects. I always loved the idea of doing a holiday table under the arbor in our backyard, and this challenge gave me an opportunity to see it through.
Since we usually have mild temperatures for the holidays, consider moving your holiday dinner outdoors. You can recreate this look in your own backyard with just a few supplies, and I promise guests will be super impressed with the finished product: a DIY hanging wreath! It’s easy and really pretty.
DIY Hanging Wreath
You will need:
– 1 6 foot garland
– 3 – 4 ornaments
– Twine for securing the ornaments
– Ribbon for hanging
– Floral wire
1. Form the garland into a circle.
2. Secure the wreath in 3 places with floral wire.
3. Attach the ornaments with twine.
4. Using 4 pieces of ribbon about 3 feet long, tie the wreath to your light fixture or chandelier. Note: this can be suspended from the ceiling with longer pieces of ribbon or with hooks.
xx AnnetteAll behind the scenes celebration Christmas Holiday Decor Decor DIY decor DIY Holdiay crafts Entertaining Holiday Holiday Decor Holiday Entertaining holiday guide Holidays Home Depot Style Challenge kids decor Parties Uncategorized : Tags: annette joseph, christmas, DIY, DIY holiday decor, entertaining, holidays, parties, tips and tricks