Is it just me, or does snorkel blue transport you to the sea? Maybe it’s the name, or maybe it’s the fact that this vibrant blue makes everything scream summer. Either way, I love it. Whether you’re adding snorkel blue to your swimsuit collection or placing it in your home, the color is bound to bring summer from the outside in.
Some of my favorite snorkel blue picks:
- R. Wood Pottery Dish – R. Wood Pottery is some of my favorite, and it’s made in lovely Athens, GA
- Sandals – I can see myself wearing these in Italy all summer
- Swimsuit – Marysia has some classy, but sexy swimsuits. Love this one.
- Hand Lotion – You know how I feel about Capri Blue.
- Dyed Tea Towels – a great find from a sweet friend, Sweet Peach
- YSL Nail Polish – I love adding a splash of color to my nails
- Side Table – Funky and interesting
- Beach Photography – Gray Malin’s photography is simply stunning
- Eye Shadow – NARS is the best. That’s all there is to it.
color color for the home Crushing On Decor gifts home furnishings linens my picks spring fashion Uncategorized
: Tags: color crush
, snorkel blue
Whenever I see yellow appear in stores, I know spring is officially here. While yellow can be quite bright, it’s also incredibly cheery and manages to punch up a room or outfit easily. Yellow is one of those colors you can’t help but to smile at; it’s such a mood lifter. This season, it’s all about buttercup.
Add yellow to your wardrobe and your kitchen with anything from a pair of sneakers to a set of linen napkins. Below are some of my buttercup picks:
- Linen Market Napkin – a subtle color for a garden party
- Lemon Juicer – for all of those lemon twists this summer
- Superga sneakers – this subtle yellow tone in these is so fun
- Beautiful Briny Sea – salt made locally
- Le Creuset Dutch Oven – I love the idea of using your dutch oven both to cook in and serve in
- Nail Polish – I’ve been known to rock a fun color on my nails
- Tory Burch cross body – You can’t beat a cross body for any travel you have planned
- Empire State Finery necklace – this duo from Atlanta has some of the most fun and funky pieces
- Capri Blue Candles – one of my favorite scents to light and a favorite gift to give
color color for the home Crushing On Decor Design Inspiration Entertaining gifts my picks neon brights spring decor spring fashion
: Tags: annette joseph
, color crush
One of my favorite things to do on Pinterest is to put together boards inspired by a color.
Right now my color inspiration is yellow, probably because spring starts on Friday. From yellow books to yellow fashion to yellow flowers, I am really feeling the color recently. It’s just so vibrant and fun. What inspires you to create Pinterest boards? I would love to know! Please link me to your boards in the comments section because I would love to follow you. In the meantime follow my YELLOW BOARD here: “Call Me Mellow Yellow”
color color for the home Crushing On Design Inspiration neon brights Pinterest spring decor spring fashion Uncategorized
: Tags: color
, color story
, pinterest boards
, spring colors
, spring fashion