- These cheese knives could be the only thing in my stocking. Beautifully crafted for a lifetime of use.
2. I have an apron collection, and this stunning apron has me swooning. This apron in my stocking would be a beautiful addition to my collection.
4.Felt Pie Banners? Yes, please! I want every flavor, and plan on giving these as gifts this season. Yum!
5. Rye Whiskey Caramel Sauce, I can list about 50 other uses for this, but hot cakes sound like a great start.
6. These place cards are both super chic and versatile. Place cards are something I think are important when entertaining, They have a place in your stocking.
7. Stuffing a couple champagne coupes into you your stocking? Of course! Cheers!
8. Flake Salt is a great addition to your kitchen. It’s the perfect finishing in salt, and I love this Kosher Flake.
9. Can one ever have enough kitchen towels? Answer: NO. These struck my fancy on Etsy. I love the Artisan Americana vibe of them.
10. Obsessed with Hazelnut? I am, and these cinnamon chocolate covered hazelnuts are the perfect stocking stuffer. Head over grab a bunch to spread good cheer.celebration christmas gifts Crushing On Gift Guide gifts my picks Uncategorized : Tags: christmas gifts, foodie gifts, gift guide, gifts, hanukkah gifts, holidays, stocking stuffers, tips and tricks