I thought I would pull together my favorite bar supplies, so you can have everything you might need for your epic aperitivo parties this summer. When sourcing items for your home bar, don’t be afraid to think outside of the box. I’ve found some of my favorite items on Amazon!
Beyond necessary barware and glassware, you’ll also need the ingredients. Pick up your favorite spirits for your bar, and make it a point to stock popular liquors that can be used in multiple drinks. A local bottle shop is one of my recommended places to look. They always have the best selection and the most unique bottles.
Of course by now you have my book, Cocktail Italiano. It’s full of authentic Italian aperitivo cocktails and snacks (in some cases snacks so filling you probably will skip dinner). Having a fully stocked bar is imperative for getting the perfect cocktail again and again. Here are some great barware picks for your bar cart:
- Metallic Rimmed Cocktail Glasses: vintage inspired for a classic look
- Cocktail Sticks: pick-ture perfect for snacks or garnishes
- Cocktail Napkin Roll: these make great gifts, especially for summer!
- Italian Glassware Set: a set of 6 and such a steal
- Deco Tools: a must-have for DIY mixology
- 5050 Bar Set by Alessi: for shaking OR stirring
- Gilded Beer Glass: zhush-up your craft beer with a chic glass
What are your must-haves? Let me know in the comments!
xx AnnetteAll campari celebration Cocktail Italiano Cocktail of the Week Cocktails Design Inspiration dinner party Entertaining Gift Guide gifts Gin Gin Cocktail mixology specialty cocktails Uncategorized wishlist : Tags: annette joseph, Cocktail, cocktail italiano, Cocktail of the Week, Cocktails, entertaining, food styling, my book, new book, props, resources, tips and tricks