When I was asked to participate in the Home Depot Holiday Style Challenge, I was very excited to work on some outdoor decor. I love the idea of doing a holiday table under the arbor. I got my inspiration from Swedish Christmas Design. It’s always so simple; paired down and classic.
Here’s one of the elements from my decor. It’s easy and really pretty. Here’s my “hanging wreath” DIY, but for the complete, post please click here and see what I came up with for the Style Challenge. Thanks Home Depot I had a blast. Happy Holidays!
Hanging Wreath How-To
You will need:
– 1 6 foot garland
– 3 – 4 ornaments
– Twine for securing the ornaments
– Ribbon for hanging
– Floral wire
1. Form the garland into circle
2. Secure the wreath in 3 places with floral wire
3. Attach the ornaments with twine
4. Using 4 pieces of ribbon about 3 feet long, tie the wreath to your light fixture or chandelier. Note: this can be suspended from the ceiling with longer pieces of ribbon or with hooks.Design Inspiration Entertaining Holiday Holiday Decor Styling : Tags: Chirstmas Decor, decor, home depot, Home Depot Holiday Style Challenge, styling outdoors