Happy Valentine’s Day! As our month of travel advice and tips continues, I’m sharing all of the things I *love* to pack to Italy. How apropos for today, right?!
I have rounded up the few wardrobe essentials you will need to pack for one of our creative workshops in Italy. I pack light, but I am all about comfort and mixing and matching. I always include comfy shoes, a little fashion and some really fun pieces as well. If you want to participate in yoga on the terrace, then a yoga top would be essential. I hope this helps you pack, so you will feel great while joining us this spring and summer in Italy.
To pack one carry on of clothes, which is what you should plan to do, the Away Bag is the way to go. Your camera equipment, if needed for the workshop, can be packed in your backpack along with your other carryon items (more on that soon!).
As far as clothing selections go, remember versatility is key. Sundresses that can double as bathing suit cover-ups and cropped jeans that you can wear more than once. For travel days, plan to wear leggings, sneakers (a MUST!), and a tee shirt on the plane, and plan to carry a shawl with you as well. Some folks, like me, like carrying-on their jacket, too. A denim jacket is perfect for layering and is a great choice.
Other items of note to consider:
- Dressy option for dinner on the terrace or dinner out. I love this breezy dress, and this sun dress for other dinners and outings.
- Don’t forget to pack practical shoes for walking like Converse or other sneakers.
- Rompers or shorts are good choices for workshop days. Jumpsuits made of light-weight material also make great choices for excursions.
- I love overalls, too. You can easily travel and work in these. Add a summery checkered shirt or a striped tee underneath.
- Wrap sweater for the cool summer nights on the terrace.
- A denim shirt and white slacks is a great, neutral combo for day or night. Just trade your sneakers for sandals.
- As for accessories, don’t forget chic sunglasses and a catch all bag for excursions and beach day. A small clutch can be used in your plane bag to store necessities, but double as an evening bag during the workshop.
- Finally, a bathing suit is a necessity in the summer!
This is not a sponsored post. All choices are my own, and I believe these examples are a wonderful starting point to assemble the perfect wardrobe for ultimate function and comfort during our workshops and retreats in Italy. Happy packing xxAll behind the scenes Crushing On For Your Style I'd Walk a Mile italian riviera my picks Organization organize Personal Travel Tuscany Uncategorized Workshops : Tags: annette joseph, Behind the Scenes, friends, italian riviera, italy, resources, the fortress, tips and tricks, travel, workshop