I love this time of year. I am a gift giver, and there are some really great ones on the market this year.
I wanted to share some of the things I will be gifting this year in my annual gift guide.
There’s something for everyone. Great gifts for your man, your kids’ teachers, your BFF, and of course, a little something for you.
1. For You! Style Photo Workshop in Tuscany: Be sure to add one of my Style Photo Workshops in Tuscany to your wish list. You’ll get to visit the Fortress, drink wine in our vineyard, and learn from the best of the best. Treat yourself!
2. For Him! Men and Style Book by David Coggins: From Amazon: Men and Style reaches beyond standard “what to wear” advice: It is equal parts style guide and intriguing conversation about the masculine identity within the world of fashion. David Coggins explores the history of men’s style and learns from some of the most notable tastemakers in the industry and beyond. Its essays and interviews discuss the lessons men learned from their fathers, the mistakes they made as young men, and how they emerged to become better men. Some of the most dapper men in the world discuss bad mustaches, misguided cologne choices, and unfortunate prom tuxedos. All the men here have arrived at a place in the world and have a keen understanding about how they fit in it. Men and Style celebrates singular men who’ve lived well and can tell us about how they earned their worldview. They’re smart enough to absorb the wisdom that’s hidden in the world, and even smarter to wear that wisdom lightly.
3. For your BFF! Williams Sonoma Copper Corkscrew: Never underestimate the power of a well-made corkscrew in a beautiful finish. This one would be great for your BFF or make a wonderful hostess gift throughout the season.
4. For the Teacher! Sling Shot Coffee Caramels: Give the teachers something sweet and something delicious. These are reasonably priced if your student has several teachers, or you can add them to a big basket of other goodies.
5. For your Hairdresser! Scandinavisk Candle: Girls, let’s be honest: our hairdressers are our lifelines; we couldn’t do life without them. When you’re making your list this year, pick up a candle or two for your beauty team.
6. For the Jet-Setter! Herbivore Rose Mist: Rose water is a fantastic pick-me-up, especially after a long day of travel. A little spritz of this will leave her feeling refreshed.
7. For the Business Owner! In the Company of Women: From Amazon: Across the globe, women are embracing the entrepreneurial spirit and starting creative businesses. In the Company of Women profiles over 100 of these influential and creative women from all ages, races, backgrounds, and industries. Chock-full of practical, inspirational advice for those looking to forge their own paths, these interviews detail the keys to success (for example, going with your gut; maintaining meaningful and lasting relationships), highlight the importance of everyday rituals (meditating; creating a daily to-do list), and dispense advice for the next generation of women entrepreneurs and makers (stay true to what you believe in; have patience). The book is rounded out with hundreds of lush, original photographs of the women in their work spaces.celebration christmas gifts Crushing On Gift Guide gifts Holiday holiday guide Holidays last minute gifts Shopping Uncategorized : Tags: annette joseph, christmas, christmas gift guide, christmas gifts, friends, gift guide, gift ideas, gifts, photography workshop, resources, stocking stuffers