I am days away from jetsetting to Italy for some girl time and relaxation. I can hardly stand the wait. A vacation has me craving candy colors and all things bright and fancy-free! The last few months have been a whirlwind of shooting, recipe testing, and writing. I celebrated the completion of my cookbook manuscript with a little soireè at my house over the weekend. I had a bunch of my friends over for bubbly and tons of food made from the recipes in my book. It was an incredible moment that was amazing to share with my family and friends, I’ll never forget it. We even filmed a little book trailer, so you’ll get a peek into the party and a taste of the cookbook in just a few short months!
- Bonbon lamps – these incredible lamps are one of a kind and available upon request by designer Ana Kras. Handmade. The colors of divine and the shapes are so unique.
- Large beach basket tote – since we’ll be spending some time by the water I can’t help but gravitate towards this amazing beach tote, complete with pom poms. Who doesn’t love a good pom pom?!
- Color mix statement necklace – this necklace would complete any outfit. I mean, the brass and “candy-store color palette” are brills. Throw this on with a tee shirt and jeans or over an punchy dress. Done.
- Candy-striped basket – these baskets scream summer. They would be an instant jolt of color for your home. Love the stripes and they come in a selection of great colors.
- Frocks by Boden – Boden has it going on right now. So many great cuts in their dresses and a rainbow of colors to choose from. Hard to pick just one…
: Tags: candy colors