Sometimes I like to take one of my recipes and make them gluten free. I discovered Cup 4 Cup Gluten Free Flour, and it’s amazing. For my pumpkin bread, I just substituted the Cup 4 Cup, and I never noticed a thing. Toast the bread and add pumpkin butter, and you’ve got a great breakfast or the perfect snack.
Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread
You will need:
– 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
– 3/4 cup granulated sugar
– 2 eggs
– 2 cups Cup 4 Cup gluten free flour
– 1 tsp baking soda
– 1/2 t salt
– 1 1/2 cup organic pumpkin puree
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 1 tsp cinnamon
– 1 tsp allspice
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Grease 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan
3. Mix flour, soda, & salt , cinnamon, and allspice together
4. Cream butter and sugar together until fluffy.add vanilla and add eggs, one at a time and beat.
5. Alternately add dry ingredients and pumpkin puree to the butter mixture, beginning and ending with the dry (dry-wet-dry-wet-dry).
6. Pour mixture into greased 9″x 5″ loaf pan. Bake 50-60 min, or until cake tester comes out clean (I look for a few mini moist crumbs).
7. Cool in pan for 10 minutes, and then on a baking rack.
This post was not sponsored by Cup 4 Cup, but all opinions are my own.cooking Entertaining Recipes Uncategorized : Tags: Cup 4 Cup Gluten Free Flour, gluten free, recipes, tips and tricks