It’s that time of year again: time for my holiday gift guide 2020. This year, I am putting an even greater focus on small businesses that I love. These businesses need our help more than ever, and I am happy to send some shoppers their way.
The holiday season is going to look different this season, and I think with the slower pace, there is more time for thoughtful gift-giving. Remember to place orders in advance to allow plenty of time for shipping! Take advantage of this weekend’s sales. With Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday, you can easily tackle everyone on your list!
- La Fortezza Postcards & Art by Kate Bholm.
- Puzzle and Puzzle Glue from Anthropologie.
- Bottle Brush Trees by Annie Selke.
- Gauzy Robes from Food52.
- Saint Rita’s Pound Cake from Lucy’s Market.
- Negroni Bar Soap by Soap Distillery.
- Rain Boots from Le Chameau.
- Cookbook and iPad Stand from Etu Home.
- De Nimes Candle by Boy Smells.
- La Fortezza Workshop Gift Card, of course!
- Cashmere-lined, Italian Leather Gloves from Ann Mashburn.
- Hemp-infused Honey by Potli.
- Forbidden Fruit Puzzle by Piecework.
xx AnnetteAll behind the scenes celebration christmas gifts gifts Holiday holiday guide Holidays my picks Uncategorized wishlist : Tags: annette joseph, christmas gifts, DIY hostess gift, family, friends, gifts, holidays, resources