Hello Everyone! It’s Nicole, Annette’s friend and marketing manager bringing you some holiday fun. This week, Annette and I are rounding up our favorite holiday gifts. It IS the season of giving, after all.
I personally love to give gifts, so reading and creating gift guides is one of my favorite things to do. Today, I thought I’d bring you great gifts for the host. With parties nearly every night of the week, it’s best not to show up empty handed. Be prepared with a little token of Christmas cheer at each party you attend. The host will be thrilled at the thoughtfulness!
1. Antler Napkin Rings – Going to a dinner party? Napkin rings are a great gift the hostess can use again and again.
2. Oh La La Vase – Flowers are always a hit as a hostess gift, but what about something to put those blooming buds in? Scoop up a lovely vase like this one to save the day.
3. Card Box Set – I am a firm believer that everyone home should have a good, sturdy set of playing cards. Keep the party alive with a beautiful set of playing cards for your welcoming hostess.
4. Chocolate Salami – Of course I had to throw in a little Italian tongue-and-cheek gift in honor of Annette. Atlanta chocolatier, Cacao, has a chocolate salami (don’t worry, it’s ALL chocolate…it just looks like a salami). This gift can be used immediately and is a great conversation starter.
5. A Gift For Stamp – I love the idea of giving a gift that’s “in season.” Pick up this stamp that the hostess can use to wrap her own gifts to others all season long.
6. French Butter Caramels – Something sweet for the sweet hostess? Yes, please!
7. Cabernet Wine Bottle Candle – Described as a charming gift for wine connoisseurs, I cannot imagine a better gift for a wine loving host.
8. Bitterman’s Field Guide to Bitters & Amari – Mixology is such a part of our culture, and every host needs to know how to mix the perfect cocktail. Help them achieve bartender status with this book.
9. Linen Dinner Napkins – These tearable linen napkins are the best for big crowds. Not only do they beat paper, they’re stylish, too.
10. Macaron Ornaments – What foodie wouldn’t love to add a set of beautiful macaron ornaments to her tree? Ornaments make a lovely gift that can be used year after year.
What are your favorite hostess gifts? I’d love to hear your ideas in the comments!
xo, Nicolecelebration christmas gifts Entertaining Gift Guide gifts Holiday holiday guide Holidays Uncategorized : Tags: christmas gift guide, christmas gifts, gift guide, holidays, hostess gifts