Valentine’s Day is getting close which means that I’ve been spending a ton of time rounding up my favorite finds for gifting, and of course, treating yourself, too. Pinks, reds, and taupes are my inspiration for February because I am majoring crushing on Valentine’s Day. How can you not?! From fabulous skirts to fun home decor, here are a few things I’m crushing on:
1. Aerin Lauder Fragrance Wardrobe: I’ve heard wonderful things about Aerin Lauder’s scents, and this little quintet would be a great way to get acquainted with the brand.
2. Kate Spade Heart Earrings: Oh Kate Spade, you steal my heart regularly (no pun intended). How darling are these earrings?
3. Longchamp: Longchamp has long been one of my favorite European brands, but this punchy color of their classic bag has me swooning.
4. West Elm Smeg Kettle: Smeg is such a fun company, and while it would be hard to buy someone a fridge, you could definitely swing a kettle.
5. West Elm Pom Pom Pillow Cover: Pom poms add instant pep to any room. I love this pillow cover for a little Valentine’s Day pizzazz.
6. Valentino Midi Skirt: Gorgeous! Need I say more about this skirt?! I think not…
Enjoy February as a month of celebrating love: love for your significant other, love for your family, love for your friends, and love for yourself. I LOVE love!
Beauty celebration color holiday guide love Uncategorized valentine's day valentines day : Tags: holidays, kate spade, longchamp, smeg, valentines day, valentino, westelm