The Pantone color of the year, Marsala, was announced earlier this year, but I’m just now starting to see it pop up everywhere. Marsala’s deep red-brown hue is perfect for fall in every way, and it seems like everyone is capitalizing on its beauty. It’s an earthy shade that embodies total versatility: you can wear it, decorate with it, and even drink with it (after all, it is named after a beautiful red wine!). Here are just a few of the Marsala things that I’ve been crushing on:
1. Bobbi Brown sheer lip color in Telluride: Every gal needs a go-to fall lip color, and this one may be mine!
2. Aquatalia by Marvin K. tennis shoes: A tennis shoe that I can dress up or down and packs a punch with a marsala suede back? Sold!
3. Dipped coffee mug: It’s no secret that I love coffee, and I can definitely see getting a ton of use out of this dipped mug.
4. Saint Laurent handbag: I love the gold detailing on this bag; it’s stunning.
5. Monroe Mid-Century sofa: Whether in fashion or in your home, marsala is incredibly versatile.color color for the home Crushing On Decor Design Inspiration Fashion Uncategorized : Tags: color, color of the year, decor, fall, fashion, marsala, pantone color