After a 20 year career as a Flight Attendant and fitness instructor… the wonderful Sherry Hart moved to Atlanta in 1989. She started out interning with a very small design firm and went out on her own as Sherry Hart Designs about 20 years ago. She considers herself “homeschooled” in design. She has been published in Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles, Better Homes and Gardens, Atlanta Magazine, and Kitchen and Bath Remodel. Sherry is salt of the earth and has a great eye. Love her style. So happy to have her with us today. Take it away, Sherry!
1. Who would you like to play you in a movie? Audrey Hepburn because she had great style… classic.
2. I wish I could… stay focused! I am cursed!
3. My first style memory… is watching my Mom. She had great style AND on a budget.
4. I could not live without my… sense of humor.
5. I could live without… Humidity! I have curly hair!
Pick a photo that reflects your style:
Of course my own home is very reflective of my style and this is my family room featured in BH&G styled by non other than the talented Annette!!
interior photo by sarah dorio for better homes and gardens For Your Style I'd Walk a Mile : Tags: sherry hart