Two weeks ago, I had the pleasure of taking over Atlanta’s West Elm Instagram to show off my perfect Saturday. We had a blast touring around Atlanta and checking out some of our city’s latest hot spots and happenings. It was so much fun!
My take over was in honor of the Kate Spade Saturday West Elm line. Have you seen this collaboration? It’s totally fabulous and swoon-worthy in every way. As the description says, “Kate Spade Saturday’s designs channel spontaneous weekend fun every day of the week.” So true! I love the bright bold colors and the mixtures of patterns; the line makes you feel like it’s the weekend all of the time, and who doesn’t need to feel like that?
I personally love this floral chair and how fabulous is this rug? Imagine these two of these items together in the same space. Bold and beautiful.
For more of the Kate Spade line, be sure to visit your local West Elm or shop it online here.
In the meantime, what would your perfect Saturday look like? Share your day with me in the comments!
Decor home fashion home furnishings Uncategorized
: Tags: Design
, kate spade
Valentine’s Day is getting close which means that I’ve been spending a ton of time rounding up my favorite finds for gifting, and of course, treating yourself, too. Pinks, reds, and taupes are my inspiration for February because I am majoring crushing on Valentine’s Day. How can you not?! From fabulous skirts to fun home decor, here are a few things I’m crushing on:
1. Aerin Lauder Fragrance Wardrobe: I’ve heard wonderful things about Aerin Lauder’s scents, and this little quintet would be a great way to get acquainted with the brand.
2. Kate Spade Heart Earrings: Oh Kate Spade, you steal my heart regularly (no pun intended). How darling are these earrings?
3. Longchamp: Longchamp has long been one of my favorite European brands, but this punchy color of their classic bag has me swooning.
4. West Elm Smeg Kettle: Smeg is such a fun company, and while it would be hard to buy someone a fridge, you could definitely swing a kettle.
5. West Elm Pom Pom Pillow Cover: Pom poms add instant pep to any room. I love this pillow cover for a little Valentine’s Day pizzazz.
6. Valentino Midi Skirt: Gorgeous! Need I say more about this skirt?! I think not…
Enjoy February as a month of celebrating love: love for your significant other, love for your family, love for your friends, and love for yourself. I LOVE love!
Beauty celebration color holiday guide love Uncategorized valentine's day valentines day
: Tags: holidays
, kate spade
, valentines day