One of my favorite holidays is around the corner! For those of you who know me, I live for gift giving & getting… and you all know that I am a party girl. Any reason to celebrate… count me in. Here are some of my favorite Valentine-y things this year. Love-y picks and Love-y gifts.
1. Kiss me headband from Bando.
2. Heart Milk Bottle from Shop Sweet Lulu – makes me want a cupcake!
3. Big Heart Art from Minted.
4. Bond 9 New York – China town scented candle. Not kidding this is my all time favorite scent!
5. Rifle Paper Co. – “You’re a Fox” card. What the what. Is this not the cutest card?!
6. Jonathan Adler purple heart cushion.
7. XO rings from Shop Hedgerow Rose.
Watch for me on Better Mornings Atlanta Valentines week! Follow me on twitter for the exact date it will air. I will be mixing up romantic Italian-themed cocktails for one of my favorite fine Spirits Companies from Italy: Martini. Watch for the romantic cocktail and nibbles recipes on the blog next week.
Meanwhile, get out there and shop for your lover, kids, friends and maybe a little something for yourself. After all you gotta love yourself, right?Holidays love :