As most of you know, I will be taking a group with me to style + photograph in Marrakech, Morroco.
What you may not know is what I like to pack.
I want to share some of my favorite travel items geared especially for this very special creative adventure. I like to pack light with only 13 essentials on my list, and I always pack with comfort in mind.
Since we will be in Marrakech in February, the temperatures will still be cool yet moderate, so layering and scarves are essential.
I like to go with a minimalist color palette and add a little zing with accessories like scarves and jewelry. Over the years, I have collected Moroccan beads and chokers and bracelets that I always pack. These things are practical and sentimental as all of these pieces have a story and an adventure linked to them.
What to pack for Marrakech:
- A vest and a jacket are my 2 essentials. I love my suede fringe jacket; it’s a great piece to throw over a dress in the evening.
- Long ethnic dress
- Comfortable boots
- Ballet flats or low, block heels for evening, the streets can be quite uneven so I like to stay away from high heels
- Long Sleeve tees black and white
- Leggings and jeans
- 3 cotton shirts I love Olive Drab as a color option
- Beaded necklace
- Messenger bag Although since we carry a camera, I use my ONA camera bag on the streets.
- Lots of scarves
What are some of your travel essentials? Any must haves?
xx, AnnetteCrushing On Marrakech my picks photography Shopping style lessons Travel Uncategorized Workshops : Tags: annette joseph, Behind the Scenes, marrakech, packing, resources, tips and tricks, travel, workshop