Every year, I look forward to putting together my annual holiday gift guide for you. I spend the months leading up to the holidays making notes of my favorite products across the web, from small businesses to big-box retailers. I think this year’s guide is one of my best yet!
Since Hanukkah begins on November 28 this year, I wanted to go ahead and get this year’s guide published. Plus, it’s always easiest to do shopping early, especially this year. Keep in mind shipping might take longer than usual, so give yourself plenty of time to get things in and wrapped.
From left to right, top to bottom:
- Midnight Vine Percy Jacket from Pink City Prints, where everything is handblocked and handmade.
- Ghia, a non-alcoholic aperitif!
- Miklos Reading Glasses by Caddis, you know I love fun frames for glasses, and Caddis has loads of chic options.
- Ooni Pizza Oven, if you’ve ever dreamed of your own pizza oven, this one is for you. It’s a great price-point too!
- Wood Oiling Wax, a great stocking stuffer! Wax will keep your wooden utensils and charcuterie boards in excellent shape.
- Hello Dahlias Puzzle, we are big puzzle people, and this one is beautiful.
- Curio Spice Chef’s Pack, everything you need for a tasty spice cabinent.
- Boy Smells Iris Fantome Candle, you can never go wrong with a great-smelling candle.
- Sezane Beanie, practical yet cool (or should I say, warm?!).
xx AnetteAll celebration christmas gifts Events Gift Guide gifts hanukkah Holiday holiday guide Holidays my picks Personal Shopping : Tags: annette joseph, christmas, entertaining, gifts, hanukkah